Thursday, January 6, 2011

Week One - PASS!

Alright~!  

Week one's challenge is complete, with still a couple more days to go!  I actually got both a beanie and a square done for this week, due to my enthusiasm for this project!  It helped that the retail peak season is over so hours are on a bit of a drought and I had more time to spend knitting.

Today I spent a few hours with a friend teaching her to knit.  I really enjoy both learning and sharing my knowledge with others, especially when combined with freshly baked brownies and good movies!  I also gave her a cardboard template for the squares and she might be contributing to my final donations!

Here's a picture of this week's completed pieces:



The beanie was made from Lily's Sugar'n'Cream yarn and the square from Caron Simply Soft. I found that the Sugar'n'Cream wasn't my favorite to work with, although it has a great variety of cute variegated yarns.

I hope I can see what other people make!

No comments:

Post a Comment